Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Veggies Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veggies Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veggies curry recipe. To make mix veggies curry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veggies Curry:
- You need 2 of medium size potatoes (chopped).
- Get 1 bowl of cabbage (chopped).
- You need 1 bowl of beans (chopped).
- Take 1 of big carrot (chopped).
- Get 1 of capsicum (chopped).
- Take 3 of medium size tomatoes (chopped).
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of Hing.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry coriander powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves (to garnish).
- Take 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
Steps to make Mix Veggies Curry:
- Bring all chopped vegetables at one place..
- Bring a pan add oil in it. When oil starts heated up,add cumin seeds and hing in it. After few seconds add green chillies in it. Then add potatoes in it. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add carrots in it..
- Mix all the stuff properly. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add cabbage, beans,capsicumin it. Mix properly all the stuff..
- Now add tomatoes in it. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and salt in it. Mix well. Now cover up the pan for 7-8 minutes. After that open the pan check all veggies cooked well or not. If not then cover for 2-3 minutes. Now curry is ready to be served. Serve with Puri, chapati or Parathas..
If you find this Mix Veggies Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.