Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nsala (white soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nsala (white soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nsala (white soup) recipe. You can have nsala (white soup) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nsala (white soup):
- Get 1 of whole chicken or 1kg of goat meat.
- Provide 1 of medium slice yam.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dry pepper.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
- Take 1 of large smoked fish.
- Prepare 1 head of or flesh stock fish.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of uziza seed (ground).
- Prepare to taste of Crayfish.
- Get 2 of maggi cubes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Nsala (white soup):
- Season the goat meat or chicken with pepper,salt & one Maggi cube & steam till the juice dries up.
- Add the water & continue to cooking for another 20 minutes.
- Peel the yam & cut into small pieces, then add to the boiling stock.allow to cook for 15 minutes..
- Remove the yam & pound to soft resilient dough & set aside.
- Add the crayfish,pepper,Ehuru(ogili)if u are using,ground uziza seed,dry fish,stock fish,maggi & all other ingredients to the pot..
- Cut the yam dough into small balls & add to the soup to thicken the consistency..
- Reduce the heat & simmer for about 5_10 more minutes.
- Add salt to taste & server with pounded yam or other..
If you find this Nsala (white soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.