Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan pasta | creamy asparagus & lemon recipe. To make vegan pasta Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon:
- Provide 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Trimmed and Washed.
- You need 1 of Lemon Sliced and the juice of ½ a lemon.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Large Onion, Finely Diced.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Vegan Butter (Or use Olive Oil).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Prepare 10 Ounces of Bow Tie Pasta.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add asparagus to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with thin slices of lemon and bake for 20 minutes..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to pasta instructions..
- In a large skillet, melt the vegan butter in with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. About 2 minutes..
- Add flour stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes..
- Whisk in almond milk. Add Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Once asparagus is cooked, cut into thirds and add to the sauce along with the roasted lemon. *Hint: Don’t eat the lemon…this just adds flavor..
- Squeeze lemon juice over the sauce and stir. Drain pasta and add to the creamy sauce. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Pasta | Creamy Asparagus & Lemon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.