Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ass-Kickin' Potato Soup ._. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ass-Kickin' Potato Soup ._. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ass-kickin' potato soup ._. recipe. To make ass-kickin' potato soup ._. you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ass-Kickin' Potato Soup ._.:
- You need 2 of Potatoes; cubed.
- Provide 2 of White Onions; cubed.
- Use 6 of Bacon Slices; crumbled.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese; grated.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Take 6 tbsp of Butter or Maragarine.
- Take 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Get 6 tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 6 tsp of Parsley.
- Provide 6 tsp of Chives.
- Use 6 tsp of Oregano.
Steps to make Ass-Kickin' Potato Soup ._.:
- ~For Creamy Soup Base: Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in sauce pan.
- Add 3 tbsp. of flour and 1 cup of milk; medium heat.
- Add the rest of the flour and 1 cup of milk, stir until consistency is very thick, then put heat on low.
- Pour in the last bit of milk (1/2 cup).
- Add sour cream, stir then turn off heat~.
- Make sure potatoes are cubed, boil for 5 minutes, strain, then set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in a skillet, add onions and saute them, set aside.
- In soup kettle, melt 2 tbsp. of butter. Add in potatoes, onions, chicken broth, and 3 tbsp. of thyme, parsley, chives and oregano..
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add creamy soup base.
- Boil for 3 more minutes, then lower heat between medium and low setting.
- Add 3 tbsp. of Thyme, Parsley, Chives, Oregano and 2 tbsp. of garlic salt.
- Put in all the grated cheddar cheese and bacon into soup, stir until cheese isn't visible..
- When serving, garnish with grated cheddar cheese. Yay ._..
If you find this Ass-Kickin' Potato Soup ._. recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.