Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian spinach curry recipe. You can cook vegetarian spinach curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Medium Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry Powder(hot).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Indian Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmenic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of 14.5 oz can of Organic Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 10 oz of of fresh baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can of Chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
Steps to make Vegetarian Spinach Curry:
- In a nonstick skillet, cook onion,garlic until brown for 3-5 minutes.
- add curry,paprika,turmeric, cumin,salt and pepper. stir in mixture..
- Stir in diced tomatoes, spinach and 1 cup of chickpeas.
- In a blender, combine the vegetable broth and remaining chickpeas..
- Stir mixture into skillet and heat for 10 minutes and let simmer for 5 additional minutes..
- Optional Balsamic Brown rice for side dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Spinach Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.