Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys smoked fish parcels, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys smoked fish parcels, gf df ef sf nf you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 4 of smoked fish fillets – haddock, cod, hake etc.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of lime juice.
- Use 2 tsp of golden syrup / brown sugar.
- You need of snall bunch fresh basil, sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon thyme leaves.
- Get of small bunch fresh coriander, chopped.
- Use 1 of kaffir lime leaf, chopped.
- Use of sprinkle paprika and black pepper to season.
Instructions to make Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400 F.
- Set out 2 squares of foil and spray lightly with oil. Place 2 fish fillets on each square and shape a lip around them like so.
- Mix together the coconut milk, syrup / sugar, fish sauce and lime juice then pour over the fillets.
- Scatter over the fresh herbs, paprika and pepper.
- Fold the foil in at the top and bottom, then bring the sides over and place on an oven tray.
- Bake for 18 minutes then open carefully and baste the fish.
- Serve with a nice green salad.
If you find this Vickys Smoked Fish Parcels, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.