Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chick peas masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chick peas masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chick peas masala curry recipe. To cook chick peas masala curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chick peas masala curry:
- Provide ½ Cup of chick peas Brown.
- Take 1 of Potato.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Get 2 – 3 of Beans.
- You need ½ of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green chillies.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder (optional).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Chilli powder (optional).
- Get 6 of Corainder leaves.
Instructions to make Chick peas masala curry:
- Wash the chickpeas and soak it in water overnight. Use the same water for boiling the vegetables the next day since throwing it away would drain off the essential proteins..
- Boil the chick peas, diced potatoes, diced carrots, chopped beans and chopped capsicum in pressure cooker by adding turmeric powder to it. Don’t add salt to chickpeas at this stage since it would inhibit the cooking process. Wait for 3-4 whistles before turning off the cooker..
- Preheat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions, chopped green chillies and ginger garlic paste to oil. Fry till it turns golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and stir till it becomes a soft consistency. Add the boiled vegetables and water to prepare the gravy. The amount of water to be added depends on how liquid you want it to be..
- Add salt and garam masala. You may also add other spices like coriander powder and red chilli powder depending on the taste you prefer. Mix well..
- Cover the pan with its lid and allow it to boil in low flame for 10 minutes..
- Add coriander leaves to garnish..
If you find this Chick peas masala curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.