Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian creamy chicken curry recipe. You can cook malaysian creamy chicken curry using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of Spice A:.
- Provide 4 of cardamom pods.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Use 2 inches of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of star anise.
- Get 2 stalk of curry leaves.
- Provide of Spice B (coarsely pound in pestle and mortar or use blender).
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 inches of fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take of Spice C (mixed to form a paste).
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of whole chicken cut to preferred sizes or 500 grams chicken thigh fillet cut into small pieces.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes.
- You need 2 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of thick coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of single cream (optional).
Instructions to make Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pot on medium-high heat and fry Spice A. Once fragrant, put in Spice B and fry till slightly dry. .
- Put in Spice C and keep stirring to ensure not to burn the mixture. Lower the heat and continue cooking the spice paste. Add a little bit of water if necessary,.
- Let cook till oil separates. Add in the chicken and potatoes and stir to coat the pieces in the spice paste. If you are using smaller cuts of boneless chicken add in the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes before adding the chicken pieces..
- Add in the coconut milk and salt, bring to boil then turn the heat down and let it simmer for another 20 minutes. Throw in a bunch of coriander leaves and turn the heat off..
- Serve with lace crepes (recipe added) or ghee rice if you prefer or bit of both..
If you find this Malaysian Creamy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.