Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1 Can of Diced Tomato Can.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- Provide 1/4 piece of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Onion.
- Take 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- You need 50 grams of Bacon.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Suggar.
- Provide 2 cube of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.