Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Kadhai Paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Kadhai Paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy kadhai paneer curry recipe. You can have spicy kadhai paneer curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Kadhai Paneer curry:
- Prepare 300 gm of paneer(cut in a square).
- You need 2 of capsicum (cut in a square).
- You need 5-6 of baby onions.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Provide 9-10 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 pich of hing.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide as needed of Green coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Water.
Steps to make Spicy Kadhai Paneer curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan fry the paneer now the take out the paneer in a plate now fry the capsicum take out in a plate now fry the baby oniones take out in a plate.
- Take tomatoes, green chilli and cashewnuts grind them to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and hing in a medium flame now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder,dry fenugreek leaves add ginger garlic paste and (tomatoes, green chilli, cashewnuts paste)and red chilli powder saute the masala till the oil starts leaving it edges now add salt and garam masala and mix it well.
- Now add the water to the masala and mix it well now add capsicum and baby onions to the masala and mix it well and cover and cook the medium flame for 5 minutes after the 5 minutes add paneer in it and cook for 2 minutes now off the flame.
- Now spicy Kadhai Paneer curry is ready garnish with green coriander leaves.
If you find this Spicy Kadhai Paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.