Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe. You can have soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala):
- Get 2 cups of soya chunks.
- Prepare 2 cups of green peas.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger-garlic & chili paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of Chopped coriander (leaves).
- Get 4 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala):
- Boil 3 cups of water, add the soya chunks and leave them in the water till they soften. Drain the soya chunks. Squeeze the soya chunks to remove extra liquid, chopped tomato, make ginger, garlic & chili paste..
- In a pan, heat oil,add cumin seed, add ginger garlic, chili, paste and sauté well. Now add tomato & spices,stir and sauté for 2 minutes,now add green peas(here I use frozen peas)sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add boiled & drained soya chunks,mix it well, now cover it with lid, cook it for 5-7 minutes until soya chunks and green peas are cooked well..now add 1 cup water, cover it and cook again 5-7 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves, enjoy masala soya & mutter curry with chapati & salad..
If you find this Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.