Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy juicy tomato cups with canned salmon recipe. You can have easy juicy tomato cups with canned salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon:
- Prepare 1/4 can of Canned salmon.
- Provide 1 of Tomato (medium).
- Prepare 1 of Cheese (Camembert cheese or cheese of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon:
- Cut the top off the tomato and scoop out the insides..
- Lightly drain the scooped out insides and mix with the curry powder, soy sauce and mayonnaise..
- Adjust the amount of seasoning depending on how big the tomato is..
- Mix in the canned salmon while trying not to mash it up too finely. Stuff the mixture into the hollowed out tomato..
- Cut the piece of Camembert cheese (1/6 of a whole one) into 3 pieces, and put on top of the tomato cup. Or use whatever cheese you like instead..
- Microwave until piping hot, sprinkle with parsley and it's done! Eat while breaking it up with a spoon!.
- I used this canned salmon..
If you find this Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.