Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy lots of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) recipe. You can cook jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- Use 1 bunch of Bokchoy.
- Get 120 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Take 6 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 4 stalks of Onion Leeks.
- Take 1/4 head of Cabbage.
- Get 1 piece of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 piece of Zucchini.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Gochugaru.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 6 cups of Water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 pieces of Squid.
- You need 2 pieces of Prawns.
- Use 1 piece of Crab.
- Provide 2 bundles of Somen Noodles.
- Provide of Water for boiling.
Steps to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND THE VEGETABLES Slice the chicken breast thinly. Chop the garlic and ginger finely. Chop the onion leeks thinly or cut it into strips. Slice the white onion and the cabbage. Cut the root end of the bokchoy and wash well to remove the dirt. Julienne-cut the carrot and zucchini. To do the julienne-cut: slice the vegetable diagonally into long sticks then into strips..
- PREPARE THE SEAFOOD For the crab, remove the cover and the gills then cut the meaty side into two. For the prawns, remove the head and shellthen de-vein the prawns by making an incision on its back. For the squid, remove the head including the ink sac and innards. Peel the skin and cut it vertically on one side to make it flat. Then make a criss-cross incisions on the front and back sides. Wash the seafood under running water..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Under low heat, heat the wok or large skillet and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion leeks and let them infuse their flavors into the oil. Turn up the heat to high. Add the chicken and vegetables (except for the bokchoy) then stir fry until the chicken turns white..
- Add the gochugaru and stir fry for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce around the wok or skillet (not directly to the vegetables) and 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce. Continue to stir fry for 30 seconds. Pour 6 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cooking wine. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- While the soup base is boiling, cook the somen noodles according to package instructions. Somen noodles are thin and will take just a few minutes to cook when placed in boiling water. Boil the noodles, drain, and rinse under cold water. You may also soak it in ice water to stop cooking and then drain later before adding to the jjampong soup..
- Add the crab into the soup and boil for 5-10 minutes depending on how big the crab is. When the crab is already cooked, add the squid, prawns, bokchoy, and sesame oil. You can adjust the seasoning if needed, according to your preference. Continue boiling until the squid and shrimp is cooked completely (about 5-8 minutes)..
- PLATING Add the noodles neatly into the center of the bowl. Pour the soup and arrange the seafood around the noodles. Top with chili and onion leeks. Serve hot..
If you find this Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.