Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini with Ground Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini with Ground Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini with Ground Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini with ground beef recipe. To cook zucchini with ground beef you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini with Ground Beef:
- You need of zucchini (big).
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Oil 2 TBp.
- Take of Onion.
- You need of ground beef.
- Get of Black pepper & salt.
- Prepare of hot water.
Steps to make Zucchini with Ground Beef:
- Wash the zucchini, cut it into medium pieces (thickness 2-3 cm).
- Heat the oil (medium heat) in a pressure coocker, add the zucchini. When it starts turning yellow add butter 1/4 tbs. When it starts getting brown & dries out add the water. Close the pressure coocker. Cook 15-20minutes (when it starts whistling turn the heat to low).
- Chop the onion into very small pieces, mix with ground beef, salt and black pepper..
- Preheat 2 tbp of oil in a pan, put the beef mixture. When it dries out add 1 to 2 tbs of water, flip to coock the other side.
- When it dries out add some butter and 1 to 2 tbs of water and bring to a boil..
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and serve with the ground beef. Add some fresh chopped tomatoes to add some fresh taste..
If you find this Zucchini with Ground Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.