Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Panner curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Panner curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Panner curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy panner curry recipe. To make easy panner curry you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Panner curry:
- Get 500 grams of Paneer.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Provide 3 of big Onions.
- Take 2 of tomatoes blended.
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 40 grams of Cashew nut paste.
- Prepare 20 milliliter of milk.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek).
Steps to make Easy Panner curry:
- Cut the onions and capsicums either length wise or diced..
- Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a non stick skillet and sauté Panner cubes on low flame till they become light brown..
- Take the Panner to a plate and set aside to the same skillet add little oil followed by Ginger and Garlic paste. After a minute add Onions and Capsicum sauté till they are crunchy but don’t overcook..
- To the skillet add 2 puréed Tomatoes add 1 teaspoon red chilli powder,1 teaspoon Coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam Masala and sauté for 5 minutes add some water at this stage..
- Blend it well then add cashew paste, milk,Salt and paneer followed by a pinch of kasuri methi for garnish..
If you find this Easy Panner curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.