Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green curry:
- Prepare 500 g of chicken thigh.
- Provide 3 of medium size carrots.
- Take 1 of bok choy.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Provide of Green beans.
- Get 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- Get 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- Use of White rice.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
If you find this Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.