Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry/meat balls recipe. To make beef kofta curry/meat balls you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Get 1 kg of beef mince without fat.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of onion and green chili paste.
- Provide of Sabz dhaniya as required.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bhuna hua besan.
- Use 8 of almonds powder form.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt or add to taste.
- Get 1 of and half tbsp powderd red chili.
- Get 1 of tbdp crushed coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted and roughly crushed cumin seed.
- Prepare Half of tsp pisa gram masala.
- Get of For Curry:.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 of large onion paste.
- You need 1 of and half tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of powderd chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed coriander.
- Get Half of tsp haldi.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pisa gram masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of dahi.
- Get of Sabz dhaniya for garnishing.
Steps to make Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Qeemy ko hath waly kundi dandy se aik baar dubara koot lein. Besan ko gram tawey py dal ke 1 minut ke liey bhoon lein ke iska color chnge hony lgy or khushbu any lgy..
- Qeemy mn tamam dried ingredients with eggs besan and almond powder sabz,dhaniya dal ke hath se achi trah mix kar lein. Ta ke masala achy se mix hojaey.
- Apni marzi ke size ke kofty shape dy kar aik tray mn rkhti jaen. Agar qeema hath ko chipkta ho to thora sa cooking oil hthon py lagake Grease kar lein. Wese beef qeema ni lgta hathon py.
- Piyaz or tamatar ka achy se paste bana lein.
- Pateely mn oil ko gram karein. Is mn onion and tomato paste dal dein or 4-5 minut ke liey bhunen or sath e ginger garlic paste b add karein.
- Jab masaly ki khushbu any lgy or oil nikal aey to is mn baqi masaly add karein dahi b add karein. Or pani ka chhenta lagake bhunen even oil surface py ajaey.
- 3 glass water add karein. Or ubaal any ka intzar karein jedy rice pkaty huey krty hn. Jab water boiled hona start ho to is mn one by one sary kofty add krti jaen.
- Aanch medium e rkhni hy. Aisy ee halki aanch py 25-30 minut ke liey pkny dein. Chek kar ke dekhen gal gaey hn to flame off kar dein.
- End mn sabz,dhaniya or pisa gram masala dalen. Serving bowl mn nikaal ke serve karein. Jazak-Allah.
If you find this Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.