Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Bread Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon bread pudding recipe. You can have lemon bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Bread Pudding:
- Use 4 cup of bread cubes, not fresh but slightly dried, the better the bread the better the pudding, though any bread will do.
- Get 1 cup of lemon curd, I used homemade but store bought is fine.
- Get 4 of large eggs, I used 5 small eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of milk, I used 2% but any would be fine, or a combination of milk and cream, the higher the fat the richer the pudding.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract, or lemon extract for more lemon flavor.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar for dusting.
Instructions to make Lemon Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Lightly grease a deep 9"x9" baking dish, or similar size, with butter.
- In a large bowl, toss bread with lemon curd to coat.
- In a separate bowl, wisk eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla till combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Add mixture to bread and toss so that all bread is covered, let sit 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
- Bake 45 min covered with foil, then 15 minutes uncovered to brown the top.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
If you find this Lemon Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.