Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli recipe. To cook my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Provide 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- Provide 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- You need 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- Provide 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 cups of corn starch.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of likes sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Take 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Steps to make My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
If you find this My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.