Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella recipe. You can have zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella:
- Get 2 head of portabellas.
- Take 1/2 small of zucchini.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced grape tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of kraft feta cheese because I like lots of it.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of garlic butter.
- Provide 1 of lemon pepper.
Instructions to make zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella:
- preheat oven 400' c.
- clean mushroom caps.
- dice half small zucchini and a handful of grape tomatoes. toss with feta.
- foil baking pan and drizzle with olive oil. place mushrooms in pan.
- stuff with vegetable and feta mix..
- pour table spoon garlic butter over each stuffed cap.
- sprinkle lemon pepper and a little more garlic seasoning over top it all.
- drizzle a bit more olive oil over it all before baking.
- bake 20min or until desired tenderness of mushroom.
If you find this zucchini tomato feta stuffed portabella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.