Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock recipe. To make mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock you only need 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Provide of ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking].
- Provide 1 of LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 4 Cans of Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Soup Mix.
- Use 2 Cans of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of Cans Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Or Heavy Cream.
- Use 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables.
- Use 1/2 of Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Get 1/2 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Drained Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide of ● For The Dumplings [room temp].
- Take 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Provide Dash of Of Green Chile Powder.
- Get of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Chopped Potatoes.
- Use Bowls of LG Bread.
- Take of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables..
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved..
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones..
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well..
- Your half and half or heavy cream..
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl..
- Fold in your shredded chicken..
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand..
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain..
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed..
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour..
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp..
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls..
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder..
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together…
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish..
- Serve immediately..
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.