Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. You can cook corkscrew baked soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Provide of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Use 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Take of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Get 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheeses.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Beef.
- Provide 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Take 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Get of Garnish.
- Use To taste of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.