Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can have creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 150 gms of Spinach.
- Take of Paste – place in food processor.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- Get 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Get 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- Prepare of Spice Mix.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Use 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Use 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Take 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare of Others.
- Provide 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Get 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- You need 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1 Cup of Water.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Produce.
- You need 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- You need 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- Use 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.