Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Get 1 kg of palak.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Small piece of adrakh.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First cut the sticks of the palak and boil the leaves in cooker with suffient water..
- Make 4-5 whistle on full flame and then cook on low flame for 10-15 min..
- Open the cooker and drain the water and cool the leaves to room temperature..
- Now grind them in the grinder to fine paste..
- Take a kadai and put chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Now grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves,adarakh and green chillies to a fine paste..
- Put the mix in the kadai and cook till dark red..
- Now add the grinded palak to the kadai and cook for 15-20 min on low flame.Stir in between..
- Cut the paneer pieces with a cutter and add to the palak in kadai and your palak paneer is ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.