Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tomato soup recipe. To cook chicken tomato soup you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Get 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts (medium/large).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Use 1 can of white hominy.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Heat up pot on stove. (Medium/low heat) Pour in 1 tablespoon of of olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt/pepper to taste and cook in pot.
- When chicken is cooked, take out of pot and shred the chicken with 2 forks, or cut into small cubes..
- Mince/roughly chop up garlic. Add the chicken back into the same pot as before, and add the chopped garlic in with the chicken..
- (If you dont have fresh garlic, you can add garlic powder in later).
- Add in the 28 ounces of tomato sauce. Stir..
- Add in 1/2 can of tomato paste. Stir..
- Add in the can of chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
- Add in the chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, onion powder, and 2 tsp. garlic powder (if you didnt add in fresh garlic in before, or, if you just really like garlic).
- Drain the beans and hominy and add into the pot..
- Add in the 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Chop up the fresh cilantro and add into the pot. If you dont have fresh cilantro you can add 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro to substitute. (It will look like a lot but thats okay).
- Taste. Add salt and pepper as needed..
- Enjoy! (Cooking time and servings are rough estimates).
If you find this Chicken Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.