Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon-Marinated London Broil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon-Marinated London Broil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon-marinated london broil recipe. To make lemon-marinated london broil you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon-Marinated London Broil:
- Get of beef London broil steak (about 1 1/2 inches thick).
- Provide of lemon zest.
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of thinly sliced green onions.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- Get of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Lemon-Marinated London Broil:
- Prick the London broil on both sides several times with a fork; place into a resealable plastic bag..
- Whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper in a bowl..
- Pour into the bag with the meat, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal..
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 to 4 hours, but overnight is best..
- If you want it to look like the one in this image then Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. I personally cook this on a stove to get the full flavor. (From what I read you can't taste it that much on a grill) But I guarantee you will taste it on the stove! So put the oil in a skillet and putting it on medium high. Your choice :).
- Remove the beef from the marinade, and shake off excess. (If cooking on grill then Discard the remaining marinade. But if on stove save it).
- This part is for the grill. If cooking it on a stove go to the next step. Cook the beef until it is beginning to firm, and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 17 to 20 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140°F (60 degrees C). Cover the meat with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain..
- Grab your meat and place it on the skillet. Let it cook on both sides until brown. Add the rest of the marinade and let the meat soak in the flavor. After 15-20 minutes cut in the middle to see If it's no longer pink. Or if you like it medium rare then your plate is ready 😀.
- P.s. onion tastes delicious!.
If you find this Lemon-Marinated London Broil recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.