Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can cook thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- You need 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Use 15 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Get 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green tomato chopped.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.