Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Prawn in Coconut Milk Curry/ Chingri Maacher Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Prawn in Coconut Milk Curry/ Chingri Maacher Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali prawn in coconut milk curry/ chingri maacher malai curry recipe. To make bengali prawn in coconut milk curry/ chingri maacher malai curry you need 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Prawn in Coconut Milk Curry/ Chingri Maacher Malai Curry:
- Use 1/2 Kilogram of Prawns (I used 8 large prawns, with heads).
- Provide 2 of Cinnamon Sticks of.
- Get 3 Pods of Cardamoms.
- Get 5 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of Onion Medium , paste.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Curd Yogurt / Plain.
- Use 2 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies , slit (optional).
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Haldi Powder /.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Mustard Oil.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Water.
Instructions to make Bengali Prawn in Coconut Milk Curry/ Chingri Maacher Malai Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, add about half of the mustard oil, and heat it up..
- Meanwhile, marinate your prawns with a little bit of salt and turmeric powder..
- Add the prawns to the wok once the oil is hot..
- Sauté the prawns on medium heat till they turn yellow/orange in colour. Remove, and put aside..
- Add more oil to the wok..
- Add whole pieces of cinnamon, cardamon, and clove. Wait for them to splutter..
- Now, add the onion paste, along with the ginger-garlic paste. Also add salt and rest of the turmeric powder..
- Pour in more oil if required, and cook this mixture on medium heat for 4-5 mins. The paste should turn slightly brown in colour, and should not smell raw..
- While the paste is cooking, put the curd in a small bowl and whisk it well..
- Once the paste is cooked, bring the heat to low, and then add the curd. Mix well..
- Now add in the sugar. Stir..
- Finally, pour in the coconut milk. Add the chillies. Let the gravy simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Add in the water. Then place the prawns into the gravy..
- Stir gently. Cover with a lid, and let this cook for 3-4 mins..
- Add more sugar and salt if required. This gravy is meant to be sweet-savoury in flavour, so make sure it doesn't taste just salty..
- Serve with hot white rice! And watch everyone lick their fingers! :).
- PS: If you don't have coconut milk, then add 3-4 tablespoons of coconut powder to 2 cups of water. Use this mix. It works perfectly well!.
If you find this Bengali Prawn in Coconut Milk Curry/ Chingri Maacher Malai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.