Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Use 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Provide 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- Get 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Steps to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.