Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red beans & rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage recipe. To cook red beans & rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage:
- Provide of Bell pepper diced.
- Take of Red pepper diced.
- You need of Yellow or White onion diced.
- Prepare of purple onion diced.
- Use of celery diced.
- Use of chicken broth.
- Provide of beef sausage/ or your choice.
- Take of Boneless & skinless chicken thighs (shredded).
- Take of medium raw shrimp ( devained, peeled, tail off.
- Get of kidney beans.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of creole seasoning.
- Prepare of sage.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
- Take of thyme.
- Take of cayenne pepper.
- Get of marjoram.
- Use of organic tomato paste.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes ( undrained.
- Prepare of white or brown rice.
- Get of Salt ( optional.
Steps to make Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage:
- Before you start please allow the beans to soak in a bowl of water for at least three hours removing the ones that are unproductive.
- Place beans in Crock-Pot/Slow cooker.
- Add all diced veggies, paste, cicken broth, diced tomatoes & seasoning.
- Add 3-4 cups of water or desired..* Do not fill to the top…. Add oil and cover.
- Allow to cook 7-8 hrs on low.
- In a skillet cook your sausage ( add the shrimp when the sausage is almost done ( It doesn't take shrimp long to cook…..set aside.
- Boil the chicken thighs in a pot ( once done shred….set aside.
- Add the meats 45 mins before the beans are done turning the temperature to high.
- Preparing the rice: Optional: add in if you feel as though you have room for it without spilling over or cook the rice separate and place over rice when done…
- Season to your taste to get your flavor ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.