Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs recipe. You can cook easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- Take of Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings).
- Get 1 bottle of Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Get of Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
Steps to make Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375).
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan.
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan).
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken.
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade..
If you find this Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.