Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach quiche recipe. To cook spinach quiche you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Quiche:
- Provide 1 of pie crust (store bought or homemade).
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 box (10 oz.) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/8 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly shredded sharp cheddar.
- Take 1/2 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan.
Steps to make Spinach Quiche:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay out the pie crust over a 9" pie dish. Tuck it into the bottom gently and use a sharp knife to trim any overhang, if necessary. Then crimp the edges and use a fork to poke some holes across the bottom. Then you'll want to pre-bake the crust. Grab a square of parchment paper and place it into the pie crust. Add either some pie weights or dried beans and bake for 8 minutes..
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over med-low heat. Once it's melted and hot, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and translucent. Then stir in the garlic and cook another minute or two, until fragrant. Then remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside to cool slightly. While waiting for that to cool, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasoning in a large bowl and set it aside..
- Place the thawed spinach into a colander and squeeze out as much water from it as you can. Once the crust is done pre-baking, remove it from the oven and remove the weights/dried beans. Spread the spinach out over the bottom of the warm crust, then spread the onion and garlic mixture over the spinach. Sprinkle all the cheeses over that. Then pour the egg mixture over the top of everything..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. It's done when the top is golden brown and the center is no longer jiggly. Check on it at the 25 minute or so mark and place on a pie shield, if the crust is browning too quickly. Once its done, let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Store any leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days..
If you find this Spinach Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.