Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg curry recipe. To make mixed veg curry you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Veg Curry:
- Prepare 1 bowl of vegetables cut and washed (such as eggplant, pumpkin, potato, spine gourd, pointed gourd,carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, drumstick, arum, yam, papaya, plantain, ladies finger etc).
- You need 1/4 cup of sprouted green gram.
- Take 1/4 cup of sprouted bengal gram.
- Use 1/4 cup of sprouted peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped coconut.
- You need 2-3 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 tsp of roasted cumin-red chilli powder.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Curry:
- Assemble all the cut and washed vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut..
- Heat oil in a big pot. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cumin seeds and saute till they turn aromat. Add chopped onion and fry till brown. Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeic powder, curry powder, salt and saute till raw smell of garlic disappears. Next add chopped tomato and cook till soft..
- Now add cut vegetables, sprouts and chopped coconut. Mix everything well with the spices and cook covered for 8-10 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. Then add some water, cover it and cook for another 20 minutes..
- Open the lid, add garam masala powder, roasted cumin-red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Cover it and remove from the heat..
- Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha..
If you find this Mixed Veg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.