Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry soup recipe. To make chicken curry soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Soup:
- Provide 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 4 of red chilis.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of large stump of ginger.
- You need 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- Get 1 of bell pepper (red).
- Get 1 of bell pepper (green).
- Get 1 head of broccoli.
- Get 1/2 lb of green beans.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- Prepare 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- You need 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Use 1 of large white onion.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Soup:
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Chicken Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.