Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon with a Crunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with a Crunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with a crunch recipe. You can have salmon with a crunch using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon with a Crunch:
- Provide of ingredients.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of original Shake and Bake.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (hot and smoked if you can find it).
- Provide 1 tsp of yellow Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 6 of 6oz Salmon Fillets.
Instructions to make Salmon with a Crunch:
- If you get your Salmon from a place like Costco, cut it into 5 to 6 ounce sections. LIGHTLY SALT THE FILLETS. You should freeze the rest..
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients..
- Generously cover both sides of the Salmon with you dry ingredients. Don't be afraid to kind of press it in..
- Cook. If you have a non-stick, use it. Oil in the pan and cook MED-HIGH heat for about 4 or 5 minutes per side. You should see a nice golden brown color..
- Serve. This goes well with potatoes, brown rice mixed with a light garlic butter sauce or a whole bunch of other pairings..
If you find this Salmon with a Crunch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.