Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry recipe. You can cook coconut shrimp curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Take 1/3 cup of dried or fresh cilantro.
- Get 1/4 cup of Granulated garlic.
- You need 13 oz of coconut milk (i used golden star).
- Provide 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Take of pink himalyan rock salt (trader joes selles it).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of curry powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp ( i used trader joe's red argentina peeled and devained).
- Take 1 tbsp of 1 Good Glob of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Mix together in a microwave safe bowl cilantro, curry, turmeric,garlic powder and whisk that together.
- After you've whisked the dry ingredients add the coconut milk, lime juice, red curry paste and the sliced cherry tomatoes and stir that around. It should have a light orange color when combined..
- Place your curry soup stuff, in the microwave for 4min 30sec on high..
- Check your mixture to see if it is piping hot throughout. You may have to reheat and stir it a few more times depending, on you microwave.
- Next in a medium sized nonstick pan, heat table spoon of coconut oil on med heat. ( if you don't have a nonstick pan just coat the pan heavily with oil and keep the temp low so the shrimp won't burn.
- Reduce the heat if your oil is melting to fast and add your shrimp. Feel free to add more oil, it'll give your shrimp more flavor..
- While cooking shrimp check periodically, to make sure they do not over cook. For red argentina shrimp just follow directions on package..
- Once your shrimp is cooked completley add shrimp and juices to your curry mixture, and let them steap together for 5 min..
- Add rice or quinoa if desired and enjoy :D.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.