Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bata fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bata fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bata fish curry recipe. You can cook bata fish curry using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bata fish curry:
- Provide 300 gms of Bata fish -.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion – big size.
- Take 1 of Chopped tomato – medium sized.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi -.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder -.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhania powder -.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Prepare 2 of Dry chilli -.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf -.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mustard oil -.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Jeera -.
- Get 3-4 of Green chillies -.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Bata fish curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and haldi. Keep it aside for 5 min..
- Fry fish on both the sides.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan. Add jeera, Bay leaf, dry red chilli, fry for 15 – 20 sec.
- Add onion, fry till golden brown.
- Add tomato after 3 – 4 min green chillies. Stir it.
- Add jeera powder, red chilli powder, haldi mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp water cook it for 3 – 4 min. In medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar and mix it well.
- Again add 2 cups of water. When boiled add the fried fish pieces one by one.
- Cover the lid for 10 min. Put off the burner.
- Ur fish was ready to eat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Bata fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.