Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe. You can have creamed spinach and egg bread bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl:
- Get of Creamed spinach.
- Prepare 20 oz of Spinach.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Butter.
- Take 1/4 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Use 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of Whole milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Nutmeg.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare bowl of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Sourdough bread bowl.
- Take 2 slices of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl:
- In a large pan, sauté spinach until cooked and then place in a strainer to drain excess water..
- Melt butter and cook onion untill soft. Whisk flour. Make sure that there are no lumps. Add cream and milk, then stir until thickened..
- Put the spinach in the mixture. Add salt, nutmeg and pepper. Then stir until fully Incorporated..
- Hollow out a sourdough bread bowl, line the hole with mozzarella cheese, then spoon creamed spinach in. Spoon a dip in the middle, then creak a egg in the dip so it doesn't fall out of the bowl..
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes, until the egg is set and the white has solidified..
- Season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.