Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake with sweet potatoes and jonathan apples recipe. You can have cheesecake with sweet potatoes and jonathan apples using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples:
- Take of For the filling.
- Provide 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Get 200 grams of Sweet potatoes (peeled after microwaving).
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Use 50 ml of of each Heavy cream and yogurt.
- Take 50 of to 70 grams Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Plain flour.
- You need of Stewed Jonathan Apples:.
- Get 2 small of ones Jonathan apples.
- Prepare 2 of to 4 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare of For the biscuit base:.
- Use 80 grams of Biscuits.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples:
- For the stewed apples: Slice the apples into thin quarter rounds. Put the apples, sugar and apple peels in a dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- The moisture comes from the apples like this, 2 to 3 cm at the bottom. Peel off the cling film and microwave again at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- After 2 minutes, take out the dish and stir the contents well..
- Once you've finished microwaving, the moisture should have evaporated. (if there's still some moisture leftover, microwave again.) Stir quickly and leave to cool..
- After the apples have cooled down, chill in the fridge. In half a day or overnight, the apples will be coloured pink like this. Discard the peels..
- I like to eat a generous portion of the apples with yogurt. I divided it into 2 portions and froze the leftovers..
- Crush the biscuits finely in a food processor (or bash in a plastic bag with a rolling pin). Add the melted butter and spread the mixture on the bottom of the cake tin..
- Leave all the ingredients at room temperature. Grease the cake tin with butter. Microwave the sweet potato and peel to obtain 200 g..
- Make the filling: Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix until smooth. If the mixer becomes stuck, adjust the content with a plastic spatula..
- Add the stewed apples and stir quickly. Pour the filling into the cake tin. Bake for about 50 minutes in an oven pre-heated around 160-170°C..
- I baked half of the listed ingredients into a 15 cm round cake tin. I sprinkled diced almonds along the sides before baking..
If you find this Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.