Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. You can have mike's ez onion mushroom soup using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Take of Onion Mushroom Soup.
- You need 8 cup of Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild].
- Provide 1 of Extra Large White Onion [chopped].
- Provide 1 cup of Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves].
- Provide 1/2 cup of Green Onions [chopped].
- Take 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box].
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Provide 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley [added last].
- You need 1 of large Bay Leaf.
- Use of Breads.
- Get 1 loaf of Dense Bread [your choice-toasted].
- Prepare of Fresh Croutons.
- Get of Soup Thickeners [flour or starch].
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1/2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and other 1/2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil..
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup..
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1/2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be..
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf..
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.