Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) recipe. You can have cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Provide 1/2 kg of Green Chickpeas.
- Use 3 medium of Potato.
- Provide 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 medium of Tomato.
- Provide 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- Get 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Use 1/4 bunch of Coriander.
- You need of Spices.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of Powder Red Chilli.
- Provide 1 pinch of turmeric.
Steps to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get a wok.
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion.
- Saute the onion till very light brown.
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle.
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture.
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate.
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes.
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender.
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.