Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicago Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicago Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicago baked beans recipe. You can have chicago baked beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicago Baked Beans:
- Use 4-16 oz of Van Camps Pork and Beans.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cooked and chopped.
- Get 1 of red pepper chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Provide 1 of green pepper chopped 1/2 inch square.
- Take 1 of onion chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Prepare 8 of Vienna hot dogs 1/2 inch slices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 Tbs of Valentina Mexican Salsa Picante Hot Sauce.
Steps to make Chicago Baked Beans:
- Drain beans in strainer but don't rinse. Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and hot sauce to crockpot..
- In a large nonstick skillet brown bacon and set aside. Just leave enough grease in the pan to brown hot dogs on medium-low heat for 5 minutes and take out hot dogs add to crockpot..
- Next, add onions to the pans and cook for 3 minutes then add pepper to the pan with the onions and cook for another 5 minutes..
- To finish it off add hot dogs and crumbled bacon. Mix all the ingredients together. Cook on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicago Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.