Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry recipe. You can have beef kofta curry using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef kofta curry:
- You need of Ingredients For making kofta.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef Qeema.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lehsan, adrak paste.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Use to taste of Namak.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Get 2 tbsp of Baisan bhuna.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Use of Dhaniya 2 tbsp chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get of For Gravy.
- Get 1 of Onion paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown onion.
- Use 3-4 of Loung.
- Provide 2-3 of Hari Elaichi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Adrak, Lehsan paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Take 1 cup of Dahi.
- Take of Tomatoes 1 puree.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare to taste of Namak.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Use 2 cups of Pani.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get of Hara dhaniya, mirch for garnish.
Steps to make Beef kofta curry:
- Qeemay mein sub ingredients dal ke chopper mein achi trha pees kar is ke balls bana lain..
- Oil mein hari Elaichi, loung dal kar khusboo anay take fry karen,.
- Ab pyaz dal kar halka sunehri honay take fry karen phir adrak lehsan paste dal dain or 2 minutes take cook karen..
- Ab Namak, lal Mirch powder, haldi, dhaniya powder, zeera powder dal kar 5-7 minutes pakaen, tomatoes puree dalen or pani dal dain 1/2 cup..
- Ab dahi dalen or oil alag ho janey take achi trha bhonen.
- 1/2 cup Pani dalen or koftay dal kar 20-25 minutes dhak kar pakaen, jab take koftay gul jaen..
- Akhir mein Garam masala dalen. Or hara dhaniya sy garnish kar ke serve karen.
If you find this Beef kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.