Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. To cook chicken korma curry heidi style you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Get 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Use 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Get 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- Use 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Get 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Get of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.