Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whole Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole apple pie recipe. You can have whole apple pie using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Apple Pie:
- Prepare 1/3 of amount Pie crust.
- Use 1 dash of Sponge cake or Castella.
- Provide 1 of Beaten egg.
- Get 1 of Apricot jam (as you like).
- Provide of For the filling:.
- Provide 2 of Fuji Apples.
- Use 30 grams of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brandy.
Steps to make Whole Apple Pie:
- Make the Pie crust using, and set it aside. Otherwise, use ready made frozen puff pastry sheets, or your favorite pie crust. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145176-rapid-pastry-dough.
- Peel and core the apples. Place the apples in a heat proof container and sprinkle the sugar and lemon juice. Cover the container with a lid or plastic wrap and heat in a 500w microwave for 3 minutes..
- The apples will release their juices. As this happens, it is important to roll the apples around in the sugared water in order to coat the apples evenly. Heat for an additional 5 minutes, turn the apples again, and heat a final 5 minutes..
- When the apples have become quite soft, they will release a lot of juice. At this point you can discard the liquid, and then add in the butter and brandy. Roll the apples around to thoroughly coat them..
- When the apples have thoroughly cooled, soak up any remaining liquid with a paper towel. Insert the sponge cake into the hole left by removing the core..
- Roll a piece of the pastry to 15cm squared and 3mm thick. Wrap the pastry around the apple, starting with the bottom side facing up as the wrapped apple will be turned over..
- Cut away excess pastry with a knife, and turn the apple upside down so the seam is on the bottom. Shape the wrapped apple into a round shape..
- Make 4 leaves and stem shapes. You can trace the veins of the leaves into the dough. Also cut rectangles to act as stems..
- Open a hole in the middle of the top of the apple using a bamboo skewer..
- Place the apples onto a baking tray, and paint them with an eggwash. Place on the leaves, and paint them with the wash as well. Cook in an oven preheated to 190℃ for 15 minutes..
- After the apples have baked for 15 minutes, paint the stems with the eggwash, and lay these out on the cooking sheet to bake with the apples. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the baking tray from the oven, and push the puffed stems into the top of the apples. Now the pies are almost done. Just bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the pies have reached your desired shade of golden brown..
- When they have baked, brush the pies with apricot jam..
- Your pies are complete. The apples are shockingly soft, rich, and piping hot!.
- Here is a picture of the cross section..
If you find this Whole Apple Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.