Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry soup recipe. To make thai green curry soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- Provide 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- Take 1 of small chicken breast.
- Use 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.