Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema vegetable curry recipe. You can cook keema vegetable curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Take 200 g of minced beef or pork.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1/3 of head broccoli.
- Use 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
Instructions to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces..
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pan and also put in the vegetables and minced beef. Cook until the meat turns a nice brown colour..
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomatoes into the pan. If the tomatoes are big, chop them into smaller pieces using a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with the garlic and curry powder and let cook until the liquid is nearly gone. Finally add tomato ketchup and season as needed..
- NOTE: I use this brand of tinned tomatoes "S&W Stewed Tomatoes Italian Recipe" Sliced Pear Tomatoes with Oregano & Basil..
If you find this Keema Vegetable Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.