Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. To make easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Provide 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Use 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.