Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To cook beef curry you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Take 1 of big red onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need of Crushed ginger.
- Get 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Use of Chilly powder(optional).
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped corriander leaves.
- Take of Cooking cream.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Salt,to taste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of beef masala(optional).
Steps to make Beef curry:
- First, marinate the meat for 3 hours or less with crushed ginger,garlic,salt and beef masala and place it in the refrigrator..
- As the marination continues, prepare your other ingredients..
- After 3 hours or less. In a sufuria add cooking oil, let it heat up a bit then add the onions,cook them until sweaty..
- Add the marinated meat,cook for a bit..
- Add the tomatoes, cover and don't stir,cook until the tomatoes are ready..
- Add the curry powder and chilly powder, and in case of other species you can still add. Let the species cook well..
- Add the cooking cream and let it cook until you get your desired consistency on low medium heat..
- Once ready, add the chopped corriander leaves and put off the heat..
- Serve while hot with either rice, chapati, naan or ugali..
If you find this Beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.