Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed mushroom recipe. You can have baked stuffed mushroom using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed Mushroom:
- Use 8 of Mushrooms washed and cleaned.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion(grated).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take leaves of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 of boiled potato.
- You need 6 tsp of grated paneer.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Get As needed of Cheese for garnishing.
Steps to make Baked Stuffed Mushroom:
- Washed and cleaned the mushroom and remove the stem,.
- For filling take pan add oil after that add chopped ginger garlic paste,onions and chilli than all masala,.
- Than add grated paneer and mashed potatoes and chopped mushroom stems cook well than add bread crumb.
- In last add coriander leaves,mix well rest for cool down..
- Than start to filling take mushroom and filling very tightly,like shown in pictures,.
- Than apply oil on every mushroom and sprinkle bread crumbs,and grated chesse than transfer into oven for baked. Baked for 25 minutes at 190℃..
- Enjoy with your favourite chutney or sauce,as a appetizers,side dish or evening snacks.
- If you are watching full recipe video so link is here, https://youtu.be/iflRf-_aIy0.
If you find this Baked Stuffed Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.